It is equipped with a Lightweight Diamond Tip Machine with Vacuum Suction. Using the MiniMD regularly helps with the exfoliation of the the top layer of dead skin cells of your skin, thereby promoting healthy skin health and rejuvenation.
Lightweight and portable, the small size of the MiniMD makes it convenient and handy for compact storage and traveling. To put it simply, you can throw it into a purse or bag and take your skincare on the go.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of large pores and other mild scarring
- Ability to treat areas such as the face, neck, chest, arms, hands and` feet
- Comes with 2 suction levels: Low and High
- Suction Strength: 10.3 inHg on low to 22.15Hg on high
- Keeps aging skin looking young and fresh
Stuff You Should Know:
Small and portable. MiniMD is probably the second best thing to having microdermabrasion done by a professional at a clinic or spa and is fraction of the cost.
It’s not cordless so you need to be near an outlet. The suction would be strong enough for anything other than face, neck, and chest but if you plan on using microdermabrasion for your body, it would be better to Trophy Skin’s RejuvadermMD. The suction would be stronger. Instructions were also not clear on where to put the little filters.
Use the LOW power setting for sensitive areas such as skin near your eyes, nose and mouth.
Do NOT use the MiniMD without first consulting a skincare professional if you have any of the following pre-existing conditions:
1. Lesions, warts, or recent herpes outbreak
2. Sunburn or sun sores
3. Active rosacea
4. Auto-immune disorders
5. Skin cancer
6. Vascular lesions
7. Any open wounds, sores or cuts
8. Taking oral blood thinners (anticoagulants)
User Reviews On Amazon:
The product comes with:
- MiniMD handheld microdermabrasion device
- A diamond tip
- 30 pack of black wool filters
- User manual
- 100-240V power adaptor
- 6 month manufacturer warranty
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.