Simple and easy to use, the the Spatula has a unique cleansing mechanism that vibrates and gently brushes by the top surface of your wet skin to remove debris and sebum effectively.
It not only gently cleanses but also has another setting that allows you to infuse serums and lotions in your skin with a flick of another button. Watch video demos below for more insights! Seems like the device was already available in Korea in 2011.
Skip to 4:01 of video to watch it vibrate upclose!
- It’s a 2 in 1 ultrasonic scrubbing and infusion machine
- Can be used on the face, neck, chest, and pores on the nose
- Gently lift dead skin cells, dirt and debris
- With consistent usage of the Labelle, you will notice skin improvement with clogged pores or acne, excess oil, dull skin tone, uneven texture, blackheads & whiteheads, and even wrinkles
- The Labelle is backed by Trophy Skin’s 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – and Full 1 Year Warranty.
Stuff You Should Know:
Simple and Easy To Use. Cordless. Gentle on the skin. The spatula is made of 100 percent stainless steel.
Usage of a Spatula vibrating mechanism is unfamiliar to most. Pricey.
HOW TO USE:
Cleanse your face with a mild foaming cleanser to remove makeup and excess oil.
Wet the face, turn on the Labelle to peeling mode, and begin to gently exfoliate the skin and extract unwanted dirt accumulated in pores.
Dry the face, apply an anti-aging cream or serum to the skin. Turn the Labelle to Ion mode, and penetrate the cream or serum deep into the skin for maximum effectiveness.
User Reviews On Amazon:
How To Use Labelle Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber by Trophy Skin
Labelle (Ultrasonic Skin scrubber) How to use by park woo chul
Skin Scrubber: Instead of the Clarisonic!!!! by cdrum30 (Chris D)
MUST Have Skincare Tool by Dress Yourself Happy by Serein
The product comes with:
- Labelle Ultrasonic Skin Spatula
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.