If you’re a beginner, we suggest usage up to once a week. This is a great starter home dermabrasion device for first time users with oily or combination skin. It’s not suitable for users with active acne or skin areas with current outbreaks.
It has a blunt blade and does not hurt your skin. It’s rechargeable via a USB port. The small compact size is also great for travelling or storage purposes.
NOTABLES: Made In Korea.
- Unclogs pores
- Suitable to sensitive skin (no chemicals involved, using stainless steel spatula)
- Helps to remove some blackheads and whiteheads (depending on angle and how accessible blackheads are)
- Removes dead skin cells and debris
- Rapid charging capability (Up to 4 hours)
- Ultrasonic vibration in the 30kHz (30,000 times vibration per second)
- Auto off
- Compact size 99g
Stuff You Should Know:
Convenient. Cordless. Lightweight. Easy to use and store. Portable.
Battery tends to run out after a few uses, so you have to remember to recharge it before you use it the next time.
Cleanse your face with a mild foaming cleanser to remove make-up and excess oil.
Wet the face, turn the power on and begin to gently exfoliate the skin and extract sebum and dirt from your facial pores. Do not take more than 5 minutes. Make sure face is wet.
Gently pat dry your face. Apply moisturiser or serum to skin after your mild microdermabrasion treatment.
Recommended Related Videos:
User Reviews On Amazon:
- Stainless steel(blade)
- Power at charging 10VA Max
- Power normal 6VA Max
- DC 5V / USB – micro 5PIN
- Weight: 0.22lbs or 99g
Click on pictures below for more information and or alternatively you can browse for more options at Amazon.