It’s a convenient, simple and affordable solution to keep your skin looking fresh by removing the old, dull topmost layer of your skin. The suction aspect of the device also increases blood circulation flow to the to layer of your skin which encourages the build-up of collagen and elastin for younger looking skin.
- 100% crystal free microdermabrasion
- Removes dead skin cells for a flawless complexion.
- Improves skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Diminishes age spots, fine lines and acne scars
- Saves hundreds of dollars VS. office treatments
- An average treatment takes 5 minutes
Before and After Photos:
Stuff You Should Need To Know:
It comes with 3 different diamond heads: Fine, Coarse and Precision.
1. Fine attachment – For normal skin or skin that has recently been treated.
2. Coarse attachment – Used for more intensive abrasion.
3. Precision attachment – Perfect for small areas around the nose and the corners of your eyes.
You can use it on your face, neck, as well as the back of the hands. Easy to use. Mild and gentle.
As the device is medium-powered and gentle, it’s unlikely that you’ll see a significant improvement in your skin in a short time. It’s a few steps down from a professional microdermabrasion treatment.
Do remember to change the filter when the device suction does not feel as strong as it normally does. As this is likely due to the build-up of dead skin cells caught in the filter.
Step 1: Pretreat:
Wash your face with soap and water
Step 2: Set up Silk’n ReVit:
Remove the Peeling Tip from the FRONT COVER CONE and clean it. Replace the used filter with a new one, and reattach the parts back together.
Step 3:Choose a peeling intensity setting
We recommend practicing on “Low”.
“Low” (1 additional press of the ON button) or “High” (2 additional presses of the On button).
Step 4:Begin facial microdermabrasion treatment
Hold the Silk’n ReVit like a pencil, glide its tip to the skin and slowly run it over the treatment area for full coverage, following the suggested stroking diagram.
Treat each treatment area for about 5 minutes.
Step 5: End of treatment
1. Turn the device off by giving the ON BUTTON one quick press id you are on Full Suction Mode, or two quick presses if you are treating on Partial Suction Mode.
2. Post treatment – Rinse your face with cool water and apply moisturizer. (dead sea mineral cream is highly recommended)
User Reviews On Amazon:
Silk’n ReVit Microderm Device by Silk’n Official
Dr. Gadget Features Silk’n ReVit by Silk’n Official
Review and Giveaway: Silk’n ReVit™ diamond microdermabrasion system AD by Melissa Chapman
Silk’n Revit review home microdermabrasion by Getting Buy 100
ASL Silk’n Revit Instructions by Carolyn Bulsink
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.