- Helps to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells
- Vacuum function for sucking out blackheads
- Rechargable with a micro USB connector
- Streamline device design that makes it easy to grip
Stuff You Should Need To Know:
1. Equipped with 4 interchangeable types of heads
– Oval Type: [ Gentle ] Firming skin
– Large Circular Hole Type: [ The maximum suction ] To cope with blackheads
– Small Circular Hole Type: [ Complimentary usage but smaller in size. Similar to large hole type for hard to reach areas] For the corners of the skin such as nose
– Microcrystalline Type: [ Exfoliating ] Removes dead skin cells
2. Comes with adjustable suction power
1. Do not use the device back and forth on the same area or it will bruise your skin easily.
2. Do not place the device at the same skin area for more than 5 seconds or it might leave you a “hickey”
User Reviews On Amazon:
Tips & Advice:
Recommended steps and guide on using this device safely:
- Steam your face or take a warm shower before you use this device.
- Select the required head and vacuum strength you need.
- Test the strength of the vacuum on your arm before you begin on your face.
- Practice moving the device across your skin gently on your arm.
- Adjust strength or change the head if necessary.
- Move the device on your face area gently in a single fluid direction and motion.
- Avoid going over the same skin area more than once.
- Once you’re done, use a cold towel or mask to close your facial pore and apply your facial moisturizer.
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.