During the microdermabrasion procedure, the gently vacuuming and suction of the machine helps to remove particles along with any dirt on your skin with ease. It also helps in the clearance of blackheads and whitehead. Thereby reducing the chance of acne breakouts and pimples from sebum or oil trapped together with blackheads and whiteheads.
Regular, moderate usage of the Kendal Professional Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine accompanied with skin serums, helps to replenish natural nutrients and restore cell activity promoting healthy skin and hence promoting skin rejuvenation.
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage spots, fine lines and light scars
- Helps lighten age spots by resurfacing the skin
- Removes skin debris
- Helps to improve blemishes and uneven pigmentation of the skin
Stuff You Should Know:
The seller is responsive to feedback and accommodating. It’s also good for removing stubborn blackheads.
If you have severe acne or rosacea, it is not advisable to use this machine, as you might aggravate or irritate your skin further. The on/off switch seems to malfunction for a few users after a short usage period. There’s no manual – meaning that there’s a lack of good information and instructions provided on usage. You’ll need to know what you’re doing, not advisable for newbies.
Areas closer to the eyes and mouth should be more carefully and accurately smoothened with with diamond abrasion. Reduce the risk of stray crystals causing damage or being ingested.
User Reviews On Amazon:
The product comes with:
- 2 Dermabrasion Stainless Steel Handles
- Power Cable
- 2 Cylinder-Like Plastic Oil Filters
- Air Hose For Diamond Filter
- 360 cotton FILTERS (6 bags x 60 filters per bag of which 240 are small and 120 are large ones)
It also comes with 9 PC DIAMOND TIPS which include:
- 3 LARGE: 1 Fine, 1 Medium, and 1 Coarse
- 3 MEDIUM: 1 Fine, 1 Medium and 1 Coarse
- 3 SMALL: 1 Fine, 1 Medium and 1 Coarse